will begin May 30/31
Masses are 4:00 pm on Saturday,
Sunday at 8:00 am and 11:00am. Spanish Mass is at 1:00pm.
Monday: 9:00 AM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM
Thursday: 9:00 AM
Friday: 9:00 AM
Saturday: 9:00 AM
Weekend Masses will be celebrated at the times mentioned above to at least until the end of August.
Masks are required. We will allow only 50% capacity for each Mass. You must practice social distancing. Thank you. You are all in our prayers.
With concerns about the CORONAVIRUS, Bishop Parkes has cancelled Masses throughout the Diocese of St. Petersburg until it can be determined that it is safe to return to normal schedules. Also suspended until further notice: Faith Formation, Sacrament Prep for Confirmation, First Eucharist or Penance, Parish, Social and Ministry Gatherings. Funerals are permitted with immediate family only and Baptisms may be celebrated in emergency cases only.
Please pray that the Coronavirus ceases to become a problem and we can again attend Masses and have our Catholic Gatherings. For more information please go to:
Please pray, with us, for our world in this epidemic.
The Mission of St. Joan of Arc Parish is to put Jesus first in our lives by seeking to know Him in Scripture, Encountering Him in Prayer, Celebrating His Presence among us in praise and worship and uniting with one another in loving service.
Sacrament Formation for 2nd graders 2019-2020
Children the Diocese of St. Petersburg must attend two years of Faith Formation before receiving First Reconciliation and First Eucharist. In the second year, a second weekly class will be offered on Sundays at 9:30 which will include attendance at the 11:00 AM Mass with families. Please register your children now to get them started
Faith Formation for children 3 years old through 5th grade will begin August 14th, from 5:45 – 7:30 (this evening will include the Vigil Mass for the Assumption. Catechist meeting will be July 17th with a presentation by the new Representative for our text books, Finding God. Catechist/Parent meeting will be in the church on August 7th at 6:00 pm.
RENT OUR HALL
Our hall is for rent with a huge capacity for almost 300 people! Enjoy anniversaries, dances, parties, wedding receptions, baby showers, quinceñeras, and birthdays. Contact our Business Manager Anne Cofone for more information on cost at 352-688-0663. To learn more click here.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (closed from Noon – 1:00 p.m. for lunch)
Saturday & Sunday: Our Parish Office is closed
Retired – Assisting Priest
Business Manager/Parish Secretary
Director of Faith Formation, Bulletin, Webmaster
Director of Music
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18